WHY AVR DANCE & PERFORMING ARTS?
You want the best for your child and so do we!
At AVR DANCE & Performing Arts we strive to equip our students with the skills they will need to fulfil their dreams and ambitions, by instilling values that go beyond the classroom.
We realise that not every student will prusue a career in the performing arts but we believe that the skills developed through learning to dance will last a lifetime and give every student the edge in whatever career they chose.
In our well structured and dynamic classes our students will not only benefit from a wealth of knowledge delivered by our highly qualified and experienced teachers, they will:
- Make friendships that last a lifetime
- Have fun & feel part of the AVR family
- Develop poise, good posture & fitness
- Improve flexibilty, strength, balance, co-ordination & endurance
- Understand the importance of having a strong foundation; mastering core techniques & new skills.
- Learn discipline, resilience & perserverance
Confidence & Awareness
Leadership, Ownership & Strong Work Ethic
Our studio’s facilities include:
* Large dance studio with raised viewing area
* Medium dance studio / drama studio
* Purpose built music studio
* Beautiful welcoming reception area for students and parents
* 6m tumble track plus extensive Acro equipment
* Professional in house working theatre
* Full lighting rig, sound system and mixing desk
* Window seating for students recreational breaks
* Parent portal for communication and online payment
* Optional child-size, flip-down toilet seats
* Installed hand sanitisers throughout the school
* Gel air fresheners (suitable for people with Asthma)